Monday, August 8, 2011

Change

I've changed a few things up over here on the Hilltop. If you read through a reader, pop on over and leave a comment. I want to make sure it all looks correct and there is not some crazy photo or banner taking over the place, or some box all off center. So if you could, tell me how it looks, okay?

I changed up the photos of the family, because they are all about 3 feet taller now, and I also changed up the backdrop to freshen it up. I can't tell you how tempted I was to put something snowy on the blog. Summer is killing me. We're about to break the record for the longest string of 100 degree days. Oh Joy.

So, come check out my facelift, this was way more fun to do that the 20 loads of laundry I have to do after out 11 day camping trip to CO!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Everything looks good! Does this facelift mean you're going to blog more? hint, hint...