Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Gala and Boy #2.


This is Bob and his date, B. B is the sister of Will date, S. I loved B's outfit! So her, with those boots. Adorable! See how they're all matchy-matchy! Bob even had a corsage made with red ribbon. And yes, if you look off to the left, that is Will being a spaz in the background.

This photo cracks me up. I hope they'll always be friends no matter where life takes them. If that is so, then I will feel like I have done my job well.

Such handsome young men. Where'd my little boys go....sniff, sniff.

Here's the formal, parents-with-graduate photo. Sir D and Will look lovely!

And now the silly photos begin. I love these boys. They are so funny!


Here is Will's group of friends from the co op and from his youth group. A parent couldn't ask for a better crowd for her teenager to run with. I love these kids.

This is so funny. They look like vampires with their collars up like that!

And here we have Bob breaking a long held tradition of NON dancers in the family. The tradition has gone back generations. WEll done, Bob. WEll done!

1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Good job on the getting out on the dance floor, Bob! When I first saw the pic of him and his date, I thought "hey, he is with Taylor Swift!" Cute outfit.