Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Technical Difficulty

For some reason, it appears the blog has completely fritzed out. I have no idea why. I have been trying to fix it but I can't figure out why my column's are all messed up. Do they look messed up to you? There are supposed to be three and for some reason I see two columns of blog posts on one side bar and then the other side bar is all the way at the bottom of the blog.

ACK!

Sorry things are visually confusing at the moment. I'm having the tech department here on the Hilltop get right on it, and by tech department, I mean me and maybe a teenager if I can corral them long enough to help out.



2 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

looks fine to me!

the Provident Woman said...

Is there supposed to be a column on the right?

Wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway on my site. Just click on the picture of the giveaway on one of the right sidebars.
theprovidentwoman.com