Friday, October 30, 2009

It's all wobbly!

So, I'm not feeling so well today. I don't think I have the flu, just a cold. I feel dizzy and very week and tired, my throat hurts I have a headache and a low grade fever. No coughing, no clogged head or runny nose or any of that. But the dizziness is really annoying. I've been hanging out in bed most of the day.

While here, I've been trying to fix the blog. I have given up. I've done all sorts of stuff, basically taken it all the way down to the bare bones and re built it. If you spent anytime on my blog today you probably got whiplash.

I finally just put everything back the way it was. I simply can not figure out why my right sidebar is at the bottom of the blog. I blame Internet Explorer or Blogger. I've been told those that are looking at it with Firefox or Safari see it fine. It just seems to be IE that messes it up. Of course I use IE. I also think Blogger may be doing some kind of updating or something. I blame them. It's either them or I'm an idiot. I'd rather not here your opinion of the likeliest choice, thankyouverymuch.

I did however score this nice new background. I like green. Green is soothing to me. I find this background to be very easy and soothing to look at. This is helpful when your brain is swimming around in your head.

So for now, I give up. The right sidebar will just have to stay at the bottom of the blog unless someone out there can tell me exactly how to fix it or Blogger and IE stop messing with me.

May your weekend be straight and stay right where you put it.


2 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

my side bar disappeared the bottom of my page as well. I just don't have the time or skill to fix it though. I like the green. Hoping you are feeling better!

Tricia said...

Is yours better now Jane? Mine magically fixed itself after I spent hours on it and then finally gave up.

I think Blogger's doing something weird.