Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday...

This random and somewhat disjointed list is all I could come up with today. I'm sorry. But it's Monday. And it's morning. And I don't really like either...

1. The boys have been split up. I don't know if I've mentioned that or not. Will has been moved to the back/extra room. It was the only extra overflow sort of space in the house. It is an official bedroomish thing, with a closet and bathroom, but it also has a door to the back of the house. But the kid's 18 so...

2. Eve's broken foot? Yeah, still broken. In fact, it still as broken as it was 4 weeks ago. We have an appointment with the surgeon on Wed. It seems somehow appropriate. We started the year out with hand surgery for Will, so it seems right, in a sick sort of way, to end it with foot surgery for Eve.

3. Bob got his permit a few weeks ago so I'm relegated to passenger status again. I don't like being the passenger BTW.

4. Sir D turned 39 on Friday. I don't mean that facetiously. He really did turn 39. Know what that means? I will be 39 soon too. Hummm. NOT liking that. Sir D got a mountain bike from me and a friend of ours. This friend found it on Craig's list. I heart Craig's list. I heart male friends who are willing to go pick up the item purchased on Craig's List more.



5. And today is Monday. In case you were not aware. Monday. My NOT favorite day of the week.

6. I think I was a little optimistic in my school planning for this week, because I looked over the assignments sheet I made up for the kids and I felt overwhelmed. Of course it may have something to do with the fact that it's almost 9:30 and we haven't started yet...and it's Monday.

Happy Monday to you!

1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

go easy on yourself...it is Monday...