Saturday, June 13, 2009

This and That

I changed up the look of the blog a little bit. If you read me on a feeder pop on over here and check it out. What do you think? Can you read everything? Are the colors okay. I know everything looks fine on my computer but yours may look different. So let me know.

I was getting a little tired of the blue and yellow. I know this is a little dark for summer but summer in TX is so stinkin' bright and hot that I thought the blog needed a cooler look.

(insert appropriate segue here)

I went to the dr yesterday and he said I am baffling to him. Hey! Get in line! I have all the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis (I've been told this before), but I am testing negative to it in the blood tests. So the lab work and my symptoms don't line up. HI! Just call me contrary!

(insert another appropriate segue here)

Sir D and I took the kids to the Sedgwick County Zoo while we were in KS visiting my dad and during the day sometime I noticed my hands felt funny and my ring was bothering me. I glanced down at them and they were completely swollen. Add green and I would have had Shrek's hands! YIKES. They've never swollen up like that before. On the way home my feet and ankles did it too, and MAN did they hurt.

So all this expensive medicine the dr has me on is sure doing it's job! UGH! I am not mad at him, he's trying. I just wish my body would follow the pathology of some specific illness so they could TREAT IT ALREADY! and I could start feeling better.

He is sending me in for a radionuclide bone scan next week. This should tell him exactly what joints are swelling and to what extent.

< sarcasm > Sounds fun. < sarcasm />

(insert yet another appropriate segue here)

I managed to get all the laundry, including ALL the bedding and toweling in the RV washed and dried in only one week. It is a miracle! Now I just have to fold it all and put it in the RV. I will be doing that today because currently I can't find my couch. Where my couch used to be is a giant pile of bedding and toweling.

So that is why I am on the computer. Because I am hoping the Swedish Cleaning Fairy will come take care of it. Sadly she's been very unreliable lately.


2 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

That darn fairy has been skipping my house lately too! I can read your blog, no problem. Sorry to hear about your puzzling condition, and will pray that that gets sorted out soon!

Tonya said...

The blog looks great! My couch looks the same as yours right now. Funny how that works. :-)

Hope the dr's can figure you out! :-)