Friday, May 29, 2009

An Ode to the out of doors



I want to go back. Even though I haven't finished the laundry from the last trip yet.



I like camping because the dirt on the ground? Totally supposed to be there!



Also there is not a TV in the RV. So when I am camping I don't know that Iran is accusing the US of bombing a Shiite mosque in the city of Zahedan, or that all the American car companies are suddenly owned by my government, or that North Korea and South Korea are shooting things at each other and somehow America is in the middle of it, or that a girl from Kansas who is hardly a teenager can spell words I've never even heard of.



I like the woods. The woods do not judge me for my inability to spell and if you spill syrup under the table some animal is all the happier and it won't cause me hours of work.



I love the woods.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

You made me want to get in the car and drive out right now!