Friday, May 1, 2009

No need to send out the search party...yet.

Okay, so, confession time. I have not yet called 'Joseph' in India to have him re upload my hard drive, operating system, flux capacitor thingy. I have these two programs that I really don't want to lose and I have not been able to figure out how to move them to the external hard drive. And I have not had a lot of time to do it what with the end of the year projects/papers/reports/productions/and presentations that have taken over my life.

We finally finished all the co op stuff last night (Praise the Lord in Heaven!) and this weekend Sir D is working, Will has the SAT's and Bob has his Fireman thing which I must take him to (downtown) and sit in the car while he does his Fireman thing for three hours on Saturday morning. Then on Sunday the children and I are getting baptized and we're having a big celebration/picnic after. The thing is there is a 70 percent chance of rain on Sunday and have I mentioned my complete loathing and utter panic at the thought of standing in front of a crowd for anything? EVER?

Then Ann has graduation from Scottish Rite on Thursday of next week. (Again, Praise the Lord in Heaven!) so I have to get the entire family spit and polished and nice looking and all downtown Thursday evening for the ceremony. Then next weekend is filled with the Fireman Games (Apparently a big deal where the kids show off all they have learned and compete with other programs) we will all go and watch. Then we will spend Sunday at the soccer field watching Will chase a little black and white ball. Then I will spend the following week cleaning my house (because I think we all know that with the aforementioned schedule no cleaning will be getting done) and packing the camper for a camping trip.

Once we get out to the camping spot by the lake (in two weeks) I plan to take my chair out to the lake, sit in it and stare blankly out at the water.

Maybe after that I'll call 'Joseph' about re aligning my flux capacitor.


Also, I feel compelled to mention that my sister and her husband are in Maui right now for a week. I am not with them. This makes me slightly unhappy.

That is all.


1 comment:

Tonya said...

Wow, you are crazy busy! Sounds like all good stuff though. :-)