Sunday, May 10, 2009

D. O. N. E.

Hey, so it’s been a week. Wow. This is not going to become a weekly blog, I promise. It has just been a crazy few weeks. Halleluiah! It’s over.

Awana is over for the year.

Ann has graduated from her 2 year Scottish Rite dyslexia program.

Co op is over and al the papers/projects/reports/presentations are done.

Also we’re almost done with our school. We just have a little math left and some reading.

Every year I live in dread of the first few weeks of May. The ink is so heavy on those weeks that my calendar will barely stay on the fridge.

But this coming week and weekend? Empty. Can I get an AMEN!? Sir D and I do have to go to the end of program meeting with Ann’s teacher to go over her test results and progress but that’s on Friday afternoon and it’s the only thing on my list for next week. Well, Will has his College Spanish 2 final on Monday. That really has nothing to do with me, but I will be praying he does well. I would hate to have to make him take it again. It will be punishment for everyone.

Really I should spend my week cleaning my filthy house and organizing the back room where it looks like a homeschool store threw up. However, I think we all know that I’ll probably spend next week in a slightly comatose state staring at the walls and murmuring…”Is it over? Is it really over?”

Ann receiving her diploma from her teacher.


Ann with her class.


Ann with all the class, teachers, and administrators. (really isn't she the cutest one in the whole bunch? I KNOW!)


No comments: