Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still Here...

Just popping in to tell you I have not dropped off the face of the earth. I have just been swallowed up by the teenagers. Of course, teenager #1 had surgery on Tuesday and is still in a significant amount of pain. He really just sits around watching ESPN and watching the clock for the next time he can take pain meds. Poor kid. Hopefully today will be less painful. He has not woken up yet today. I don’t know if that is a good sign that he is resting well, or a bad sign that he had a bad night. We’ll see when he emerges from the sick room.

The Other Teenager had a computer crash and most of last semester’s assignments for his Co op science class were stored there. Everything is due today so we’ve been heavily immerse in Earth Science. I hated Earth Science when I had to take it myself and have found age did not improve upon it. I still hate it.

His teacher was very merciful when she heard of our computer crash and Will's accident. (She is Will’s Advanced Biology teacher too.) She is a nurse and has 7 children herself, so The Emergency is nothing new to her.

Now I get to go drop off the three younger kids at Co op and go to the Wal-Mart to buy groceries. Also, I look like Hagatha and will probably remain that way, as I decided to blog instead of shower. You should feel good. Apparently I love my cyber friends more than those who have to smell see me today.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

You accidentally used a REAL name in here. :-) This shows you are really tired and distracted!

Tricia said...

AAAKKK! Thanks Tonya! I've fixed it. I am a bit preoccupied lately.

:o)