Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Few Things

My friend Becca who lives in Spain but who I know in real life (she used to live in TX), has tagged me.

So 7 random things…hummm.



I think at this point in the bloggity game, I have already told you all the random things you could ever want to know about me. But I’ll try…

1. When I first got married, I did not know how to cook. AT ALL. Poor Sir D endured a few years of Chef Boyardee Ravioli and Hamburger Helper before I got it figured out.

2. Every car I have ever owned has been HUGE. An 81 Chevy impala (land yacht), 89 Pontiac Perissian (land yacht), 89 Suburban, (the old kind, man they were HUGE) a ford 12 passenger Van(AKA The Mother Ship) and now an Excursion we lovingly call Tank. When I get into a small car I hardly know what to do.

3. We somehow ended up with a 1\1 computer to person ratio in this house. I’m still not sure how this happened, but it is handy since I don’t really like to share my computer.

4. I am allergic to eggs. I developed this allergy during my pregnancy with Ann, my dairy allergy girl. Weird.

5. My husband loves to cook. I know that is technically not about me but it sure benefits me, being as that I don’t like to cook. I do it because my family likes to eat and Sir D has that pesky job thing that keeps him from being home at cooking time.

6. I am dyslexic. I was tested in the 5th grade and I was reading on a 12th grade level and spelling on a 2nd grade level. I baffled them. So on that note, please remember on the Hilltop blog, spelling does not count.



1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

hey, I learned some new stuff here. I have cousins who are dyslexic- they ended up dropping out of school as they weren't being taught as they learned. How was it for you? One of my cousins has two dyslexic children, but his wife was watching for it and was on it, so they are getting the help they need- she has to fight tooth and nail for it sometimes though.