Friday, November 28, 2008

It all looks so much better.

So you'll notice the blog's gone winter. I have to say that I wasted no time in taking the fall theme off. I am not a big fan of orange. Yet it was on my blog for weeks. Next fall, I need to remember to avoid the orange. *shudder*

Here are a few random shots of our day yesterday.



The best way to transport the ham.





Not sure how we're all gonna fit...



...but it sure is beautiful. I think Martha was here.



Even the kids table was amazing. But this my friends, is what it's all about.










Family.

2 comments:

Erwin said...

Now that's the safest way to transport a ham.. =D

Erwin Tan
http://www.erwintan.com

Lynn said...

It looks like you had quite a gang for Thanksgiving. And I LOVE how the ham gets its own seat belt!