Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Demolition

I thought you might like to see what my boys are doing today.

They are working on a demolition project at their Uncle’s house.







The girls and I are cleaning up this pigsty and the boys are destroying things elsewhere. Seems about right.

No one is getting any school done.

Oh well, I guess if all else fails my girls can get a job as maids and they boys can do something in the construction\demolition field.

And now that things are starting to get a little less pigsty-ish around here, I’m starting to get a little less grumpy.

By the way, if you click on the first photo, you can see Bob crouched in the back watching, and you can see Will driving. Their faces are glowing, they are positively gleeful! What is it about abject destruction that makes boys giddy?


1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Yep, I recognize that look. Right now mine are not using real trucks and demolishing real buildings, at least. The desire to destruct was put to good use though, wasn't it.