Monday, June 9, 2008

My New Tatoo!



Got ya didn’t I? I did get a new tattoo, but only in Sir D’s dream. He had a dream last night that I got a big giant scrolling tattoo on my belly. Then I turned around and I had a matching one on my back. He was furious and I was all ‘what’s the big deal? I think it’s kinda cool’.

When he woke up this morning he was still mad at me. I promised him I would not be getting any tattoos. Especially on my belly; after 4 pregnancies that stretched it to unimaginable widths, I think that area has seen enough trauma for one lifetime.

Dreams are so funny. I have had dreams that Sir D has done something or said something to me in a dream and then all the next day I struggled with letting the emotions of the dream go. It’s weird how our emotions can be so tied to something that only happened in our minds.

Do you think his head would explode if I got a fake tattoo put on today? Yeah, I better not.

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Oh, I definitely think I would do something to make it look like I had a tattoo. Freak him out! That would be hilarious!