The boys and Sir D have been working on our mower for a few evenings now. It is not working. Know what is working? Our grass's ability to grow very FAST.
With grass inching up ever so quickly and a non working mower, there was a since of urgency in getting it fixed.
At one point Sir D was just about to go buy a new one, but he had one more thing he wanted to try with the boys.
See the thing is, the boys have a mowing business and they need a working mower, so Sir D was working with them to fix it, or they were going to have to pitch in for a new one.
Last night at around 8:30 pm I heard a most joyous sound. The lawnmower running! Yippee!
When the boys came in the house with Sir D behind them, I told them I was really proud of them for sticking with it and fixing it! Then I asked how they did it.
Bob said, “We just had to disable most of the safety features and then we…” I stopped listening after the ‘disable safety features’ part. I looked at Sir D who smiled sheepishly.
I gave him the look.
He said “they’ll be fine.”
Just another typical day on the Hilltop.