Thursday, April 24, 2008

Weird Comments

I am sorry to say I've had to change my settings so that you must have a Blogger account to post a comment.

I hate to do it, because I know people who don't have a blog themselves sometimes like to read and comment on them.

I do have the annoying word verification thingy on so I thought that would keep me from getting spammed but I guess not.

I have had to delete two very long and weird comments in the last week so I have changed my settings to not allow any anonymous comments.

If you want to comment and can't please know it is nothing personal. I'd love to hear from you! You can get a Blogger account without actually having a blog and then you can comment!

Sorry for the inconvenience. A few always seem to ruin the fun for the many.

No comments: