Friday, April 25, 2008

Good News

It was starting to look like I might loose my carpool for next year. That would mean I‘d have to drive downtown 4 days a week. This usually takes up at least 3 hours a day, right in the middle of the day. I would have to do this while also homeschooling three other kids.

I am also teaching two classes at the co op; a Book Club class and a Presidents class. I am also now doing %98 of the parenting and household stuff since Sir D is snowed under, working 12 hour days and Saturdays. Sir D’s work schedule will gradually ease up to a reasonable level, but for the next few months it going to be hard.

Wondering what the good news is yet?

First of all, Ann no longer sounds like she is dying and her bloody eyes are clearing up, and no one else seems to have caught Whooping Cough, so you know, health is always a bonus.

Also, I just learned today that all the 2nd year Dyslexia Lab students will be attending class at the same time. That means a CARPOOL! WHoo Hoo!

You know the phrase Thank God for small favors? Well this was a BIG favor and I am definitely thanking God!

1 comment:

Happy Mommy said...

I am so glad things are working out!