Tuesday, February 26, 2008

If the Shoe Fits...




You Are Clogs



You are a solid and down to earth person.

You seek and almost always achieve a really sound balance in your life.



You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm.

You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.



No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life.

People know that they can truly depend on you.



You should live: In Europe



You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world



Okay I had to do it. I'm such a follower. How funny is it that I'm a clog? I think clogs are starting to go out of style, but oh how I love them. I have many.

Land's End Clogs make my feet very happy. I so live in the wrong town! I am totally moving to Europe, or New England. You can always be in style in clogs in New England, right?


And I am definitely a mesh of contradictions, but I'm not sure Sir D would agree that it is a perfect meshing. In fact, I think he'd just call it confusing.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I took that quiz. I'm bare feet. Which totally fits me - I never wear shoes in the house and in the summer, I'm barefoot outside tons too. Don't even own a pair of clogs! :-) They drive me nuts because I always feel like my shoe is falling off.

Tricia said...

You know, I never liked clogs until I sliced my heal open on a screen door when Ann was a baby.

Now I live in panic that I won't be able to find them if they go out of style.

I have a scar right where shoes hit on the heal and something rubbing there drives me nuts!

My first choice is, like you, no shoes at all, but if I must wear some I need the backless variety.