Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me and my blog!

I just figured out that today is my blogging anniversary. I started this thing that is blogging one year ago today!

So happy anniversary to you my little blog. May we have a long and healthy relationship.

One other thing, it took exactly one year and a comment at Jane's blog for me to figure out how to change font size and color on my blog.

I have also recently learned how to strike through my writing. I think things might get annoying exciting around here until people complain loudly the newness wears off.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm so glad Jane's new skill is helping others too!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Aah, and it all started with Kathleen deciding to drive over and figure out what the heck I was doing wrong!

Happy Anniversary Tricia! I have enjoyed getting to know you- 'specially when you sent me presents. Just kidding. I liked you before that.

Happy Mommy said...

And just how do you put a line through your writing? Happy blog Anniversary!