Monday, February 4, 2008

7 Weeks till Lycra!

I have just had a shocking realization. In just 7 weeks my family and I are going to the beach for week long vacation. While this is not shocking in itself, we did plan it after all, the shock comes in when I realize that my body is going to be wrapped in some sort of lycra spandex in a mere 7 weeks. Lawsy Mercy people! 7 weeks!


My swimsuit is very much like the one above, except it’s black with dark blue shorts; because I believe in drawing as little attention to myself as possible when I am wearing that little clothing and it is made of lycra/spandex. If they could figure out how to make an invisibility swimsuit, I’d be the first in line.

Remember that quote from The Devil Wears Prada? "I’m on this new diet where I don’t eat anything, but if I feel like I’m going to faint, I eat a cube of cheese."

Yeah, I think I’m going to be on that diet for the next 7 weeks.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Consider yourself tagged! Check out my latest post if you want to play. :o)