Winter Reading Challenge
I am taking part in the Winter Reading Challenge over on Trish's Blog. I did the Spring Reading Thing and really enjoyed it.
I am going to do the Winter Reading Challenge a little differently.
See I love to read. I can sometimes read 2 or 3 books in a week. The thing is, they are fiction. I get sucked into someone’s story and I can’t put it down. Not so, Non Fiction.
I have several Non fiction titles that I have had on my shelf for a while and I have not read them.
So, for the Winter Reading Challenge, I’m taking all those Non Fiction books off the shelf and I’m going to read them or die (or go cross eyed) trying.
1. So You Don’t Want To Go To Church Anymore by Jake Colsen
2. The Mom Walk by Sally Clarkson (this will be an easy read because I really just love her stuff and it is not the hard reading that non fiction typically is for me, but I do want to finish it soon so I am adding it to my list.)
3. Making Peace With Your Mom by H. Norman Wright
4. Age of Opportunity by Paul David Tripp (I currently have a 16 year old and a 13 year old. I have had this book for a long time. I’d like to actually get it read before I no longer have any teens in the house)
5. The Shack by William Young (I know, I know, this is actually a fiction book. But it is not my normal choice of light fluffy chick lit so it is like Non fiction for me!)