Monday, December 3, 2007

Holiday Brunch

So here are the photos of the Holiday Brunch I promised. I know you were waiting with great anticipation.

Here is the photo of me and my friend S. (wonder if S would mind me putting her photo on the Web for the entire world, or my 10 daily readers, to see?)



My hair was so nicely curled and freshly darkened (oh the gray, it is taking over). However the wind was blowing, so you can not see how nice my hair looked, which is a same because having nicely coiffured hair is a rarity for me, I needed pictorial evidence.



This is a photo of some ladies chatting. Notice the absence of small people, sippy cups, plastic plates or catsup. Ahh, it was wonderful.

My SIL, is a wonder decorator. She has her own business here, and she is really good at what she does. I think she gets twitchy every time she comes to my home decorated in the Early Homeschool Fashion. Here are some of her decorations and the buffet she set out for our brunch.







On a serious note, as Christy stated here, it is important for women to get out now and then and talk to other adults. We need to go back to civility sometimes. I personally forget how to interact with people when it is not my job to train them. I get to just relax and be myself. It was really a wonderful time.

I think I need to make this a regular Saturday occurrence, I wonder if D would mind?

1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Well, you can tell D that Jane up in Canada highly recommends this becoming a weekly occurence for you. Will that help?