Friday, October 19, 2007

I’m gleeful!

We (and by we I mean D and the boys and definitely not me) built a deck onto the back of our house in June.



June in Tx is right at the beginning of the summer season, or the season we refer to as Hell with Humidity. We have not really used our beautiful deck for anything other than cooking the meat on the grill and watching it from the window, only to venture out into Hell with Humidity, when the meat is ready to be brought in.

But right now, at 8ish am in TX…it is COLD!!! It is 51 degrees right now. 51; glorious 51!!! With no horrid humidity!!!



I am sitting out on my beautiful new deck with its quaint white iron patio furniture and little wicker rocker, and enjoying Gods creation. I’m in my favorite fleece robe and slippers for the first time this season. And my feet are a little cold.

Fall, bless you, you are really are coming aren’t you. You haven’t forgotten us down here in TX.

1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

I am glad that you are getting cooler weather. I was beginning to feel guilty that we are enjoying fall up here while you sweltered down there! Hope Itchy and Scratchy are doing ok.