Monday, October 1, 2007

Weather you like it or not.

I have lived in TX long enough to know that September is not fall here. It is just an extension of summer. I expect hot humid days in September. I have gotten used to it. Now and then we'll get a cooler day in September to remind us that it won't be 100 degrees with 87% humidity forever, but most days in September it's just downright hot.

But in October I expect more, I expect cool days. I expect some 70's with a crisp feel to the air.

I am unwilling to except this...

Hi 91
Lo 73
Partly Cloudy
80% Humidity


It's just not right! It's October, I want to wear a sweater, or at least 3/4 length sleeves with out sweating buckets, dadgummit!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Right about now I'd be willing to trade some cold and rain for some of your heat and humidity. I've had the heat going all weekend!!!

Halfmoon Girl said...

I love blustery fall weather. You should have been with me on the soccer field yesterday when the rain was coming down sideways because of the strong winds! It was exhilarating, but cold!!! Today it is sunny, but you could definitely wear your long sleeved shirts if you came to visit!

Sandy said...

I'm with you. Having to wear sunscreen in October is so sad.