Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Mini...van.

Since I started dreaming yesterday, I can’t quit…Mini Cooper, this is my mid life crisis car. I am planning on having one (the car not the crisis) I have always driven a HUGE vehicle. My first car was a 81 grey Chevy Impala, much like this one...


the next car was an 89 Pontiac Parisian very much like this...


Next was an 89 Chevy Suburban like this only all blue...


now I drive a Ford 12 passenger van.


Every car I have ever had has been huge. When I am no longer car pooling and taking several kids with me wherever I go, I’m buying something small and sporty! Don’t get me wrong, I love my van. God provided us with just what we needed just when we needed it. I do love it. But, the inner teenager in me wants something cool. All my cars have been soooo not cool. I may be big and functional on the outside, but inside I’m cute and sporty

One day, my dreams will come true...:o)


So...what was your first car? What do you drive now? What do you wish you were driving now??? :o)

No comments: