Monday, March 26, 2007

I Love Rain!

I know to some people rain is depressing. I have to admit, to many days straight of rain gets to me too. However, I love a warm spring rain. It is just so refreshing. It washes away all the dirt and grime and leaves everything so very green.

I am not the only one in my family who loves the rain. Here is my little Annika, playing in the rain. She loves that raincoat and boot set. It was a gift to her and she seldom gets to wear it. This is TX after all.



Oh, to be a kid again. While I was inside paying the bills, she was outside catching raindrops in her mouth.

Just to update you on some of my recent blog entries...the shoes are definitely NOT getting done today, and those brownies were OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! :o) Although, not so good for my diet. I've had 2 already this afternoon.

No comments: