Monday, March 26, 2007

A Day in the Life...And Where the Heck Did All These Shoes Come From?



This is what we look like during our homeschool. I am usually at the end of the table behind the laptop. Evelyn, and Gunnar are moaning their way through math, and Annika is doing her copywork.
I am not sure why Gunnar felt compelled to wear his motorcycle gear to do his math. Perhaps he is entertaining the fantasy that his motorbike will come to life and ride up to take him away from all this.


This is my oldest son doing his algebra. He likes to do his work in his room or in the backroom. He is not doing much schoolwork with the younger kids so this works out fine.
I am really pleased with the boys new beds. There are 2 like this in their room. They both have a bed up top and a desk on bottom. This has worked out really well, as they both have their own space.

After school, I need to go to the store...this annoying family I have likes to eat 3 or more times a day!
Then I need to change the sheets on my bed and finish up the last few loads from our camping trip. YES! I am still doing laundry from our camping trip.
Then I must do my bible study for tonight.
Then my one extra for the day is going through my shoes. I have SOOOO many shoes. It is really ridiculous. I don't wear most of them, I just can't seem to get rid of them. Well, today is the day (or maybe tomorrow :o)
I'll try to get up the nerve to post a before and after photo of my shoes. Really, it is shocking gluttony! (can you have gluttony with shoes, I don't think so, I'm not going to eat them, but there does not seem to be a better word do describe this type of shoe madness)

1 comment:

Hen Jen said...

liked the peek into your day, I love to see a day at someone's homeschool!
Good luck with the laundry, it never ends, does it?

have a great week!